Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mugo Discover Series/Limited Edition Tees...?

Hey all,

It's been a while since I last updated my blog - honestly, I'd love to do more stuff but my baby daughter has been a bit difficult to handle - I'm still struggling w/ time management, but hopefully with time, she'll be easier to control! Anyway, I submitted a design to the Mugo discover series for their MP3 player + flash drive. They'll choose designs from artists for their next production series and I hope mine will make it! I submitted a "Dragon Power" design (from my Elite Division Warriors concept) and you can view it on Mugo's Facebook page here: Mugo AW177 Facebook "Dragon Power" If you like it, please comment and let them know! Thanks!



Also was thinking about making a run of limited edition tees, based on one of my favorite designs, the "Circuit Death" skull:



If produced, I'm going to try to go 'all out' on it, making sure it's a great rugged product. I'm currently hunting for a screen printing company that does good work, have quality products and for a reasonable price, so if you know of any, please let me know! If you'd like one, please let me know and what size you want. Prices yet to be determined.

Last thing, watch out for my upcoming interview with Japan Cinema, where they have an ongoing series showcasing creative men & women who make a profound impact in the art & film community (http://japancinema.net/category/interviews/), of Asian ethnicity! Go have a read, some great interviews are up!!!

Thanks again for the support! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment