Friday, June 22, 2012

AW177 x New Era Introducing!

New Era Introducing is a global creative project showcasing unique talent from across the world. The project gives creative minds of tomorrow an opportunity to make their own statement using a blank New Era 59FIFTY as their canvas. Those judged to show the most unique display of self- expression will go on to form a touring gallery exhibition and be published in a limited edition New Era Introducing book.

So this is the 'platform' that has been stumping me that I need to customize next: a blank New Era cap for the New Era Introducing project (http://neweraintroducing.com/). I was lucky enough to be one of the 100 finalists chosen to advance to Phase 2 - custom a cap.

I can go in and do all this crazy stuff, but I'm just going to do what I do best and put some of my artwork on it and hope that it makes it into the top 80. Wish me luck! 


No comments:

Post a Comment