Wednesday, July 13, 2011

AW177 in Japan Cinema Presents: Creative Interviews Vol. I Magazine!

I was proud and honored to be a part of the first Japan Cinema Presents: Creative Interviews Vol. I magazine! Creative Interviews Volume I is a book that features interviews with Creative individuals who have been featured on JapanCinema.net. This volume is packed with all the advice you need to forge a successful career as a creative professional. Straight from the horses' mouths, from taking those first steps to promoting yourself effectively, and managing your time and money - it’s all here. From photographers, comic book artists, contemporary artists, printmakers, and models -- this essential book is from the makers of JapanCinema.net, the essential website for Asian culture & art.



Look for my section on art/toy/dunny customization in the first Japan Cinema interview book! Kidrobot, I think you owe me another one!

You can order yours here!

www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/2282647

No comments:

Post a Comment