Monday, October 11, 2010

NYCC 2010 - Aftermath!

I had a blast for my first time at New York Comic Con 2010 - I went all three days (October 8-10)! Big props to Benny & Steph from Tenacious Toys for giving me my first artist signing (October 9, 2010 from 1-2pm) - they believed in me enough to let me have an artist signing at their booth in the second largest convention in the US! I am deeply indebted to them and gave them one of my customs as a small token of my appreciation - so anyone wanting my Mr. Power "Circuitz" custom, it now belongs to Benny!

Great to meet so many people - props to Osiris Orion, Jason Freeny, NEMO, Keithing (ToyQube), Steve Talkowski (Sketchbot), Mr. Munk, Stephen Donaldson, Moedahoe, Floyd 44, Dril One, Bluegreenkey, etc! If I forgot you, I'm sorry!

Pics and info of my adventure at NYCC are up on my Flickr - easier than to redo them all on my blog!

NYCC 2010 Adventure!

AW177 Artist Signing!


Unfortunately, my customs did not sell at the convention - that's fine w/ me, it was more about bringing my art for people to see and to enjoy more than making some money. I had a great time even though they didn't sell! I will be posting up the "Lucky" Miao & Mousubi custom up on my store sometime tomorrow in case anyone's interested in buying it! Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment