Tuesday, October 5, 2010

AW177 NYCC 2010 items @ Tenacious Toys Booth!



These are the items I will be bringing with me to NYCC 2010 and displaying/selling at the Tenacious Toys booth,with a signing/sketch session by me on Saturday, October 9 at 1pm EST.

Customs up for sale are:
- 3 collaboration Mad*L customs
- "Circuitz" Mr. Power custom
- "Lucky" Miao & Mousubi customs

Items to be given away are:
- AW177 MiniCards: stop by on my signing day/time and ask for one of my minicards! One per customer please!
- AW177 "Circuit Harmony" art postcard: there will only be a limited amound of postcards to be given away during my signing time/date; come by, ask for one, and I'll sign it for you!

I'm not really a sketch artist, so if you come by and ask for a sketch, I may do something funky, but I'll try to come up w/ something!

No comments:

Post a Comment