Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"Phoenix Rising" Elite Division Warrior #3 - NYCC 2010 Custom Collaboration Mad*L



Finally, the reveal of the third and last member of the Elite Division Warriors Mad*L for New York Comic Con 2010 - "Phoenix Rising" Elite Division Warrior #3! This is a custom 5" Mad*L collaboration between Kevin Gosselin and myself. Kevin is an excellent sculptor/artist and I was really happy to have been able to work with him on this figure. Kevin did all the sculpting to resemble an ancient Chinese (terra cotta) warrior, while I did all the artwork. Kevin sculpted it to fit my art style and allowed much surface area for me to do my thing while still maintaining the look of a warrior.

Background story and more details/pics/pricing to come. This will be on display/for sale at the Tenacious Toys booth at NYCC 2010, with a signing/sketch session by me on Saturday, October 9 at 1pm EST.

More pics up on my Flickr: AW177 Flickr

Check out Kevin's work at: Kevin Gosselin

No comments:

Post a Comment